Friday, August 17, 2012

How yesterday went

I absolutely LOVE my haircut!! It's so easy to take care of and style!!
The interview went well, but now I'm thinking that it's just not right for me to take a part time job where they want me to work 3 or more days a week. That kind of defeats the purpose of being a stay at home Mom who just wants to get out of the house a couple days a week. I'm supposed to hear from them on Monday to see if they even want me for the job. I'll feel really guilty and bad, but I'll be turning it down. Eadon has brought multiple papers home to sign up for extracurricular activities. She wants to try out of a school play and she wants me to coach her volleyball team again. That leaves little time for me to be getting home after 6pm 3 or more days a week. Not to mention, they only want to pay $9/hr and that won't pay for much daycare or gas. I gotta do what's best for the girls AND myself.
I'm going to hang out with my good friend, Lea tonight. The girls and I are grabbing some pizza and breadsticks and going to her house to hang out. I'm really looking forward to it because I haven't hung out with Lea in forever, and I want to see her to make sure she's really doing ok after her neck surgery. She broke her neck from diving into a swimming pool. She had to have surgery to fuse vertebrae together. She's incredibly lucky to not be paralyzed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment