Friday, July 27, 2012

Nothing new

Today is like any other day. The girls and I hang out at home and count down the hours until Nick gets home. At least it's Friday, so Nick will be off work earlier than normal and it's the start of the weekend. I drew a picture for Lilly today. It's of Bambi and his mom. She loves it :) I had forgotten how much I enjoy drawing. I had also forgotten how much fun it is to play Super Metroid. I've started playing it again, and the girls enjoy watching for some reason. I should get motivated to workout, but I feel like being lazy today. I'm anxiously awaiting the results from our home appraisal.We're wanting to refinance at a super low interest rate. I think Monday we'll find out if our home appraised high enough for us to refinance. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment