Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting things started

Well, this is the first time I'm writing in this blog. Where to start? I guess I'll tell you about myself. My name is Stephanie, I'm 28 years old, I've got 3 beautiful daughters, and a husband who puts up with me better than anyone I know. I was born and raised in Manhattan, KS. My parents divorced when I was 6 years old, but I continued to live with both. While growing up, I got good grades in school and I loved playing sports, particularly softball, volleyball, swimming, bowling, and tennis. I miss being that active. I had my oldest daughter, Eadon, when I was 19 years old. I met Nick 2 years later and fell madly in love with him. We married in May of 2007 and had our first daughter together, Lillian, in February of 2008. She's 4 years old now and is quite the handful. Brooke came along in April of 2010. It's so fun to see their different personalities, but they all fight/bicker like every sister does :) I've also got 4 furry children, Molly our black Lab, Maggie my white mutt, Daisy our American Eskimo & Border Collie mix, and Gracie my beautiful and fluffy kitty. Nick is surrounded by females :) I'm not sure what I'll write about in here every day, but I'm sure I can find something to talk about....after all my nickname IS Mouth. My brother gave me that nickname when I was a little girl because he said I never shut up. He's right....I was ALWAYS talking. Not much has changed :)

3 comments:

  1. okay you need to fix your followers... It wont let me follow you! and i NEED to!!! :)

    Good job Steph! Keep it up! you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it give you an error message? do you have a google/gmail account? I can't figure out why it won't let you follow, because when I click on it, I have no problems trying to follow myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it has something to do with me trying at work. i will try again when i get home!

    ReplyDelete